In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Help! NPB woes

Sheepdog ConceptSheepdog Concept Member Posts: 11

I sold a item the guy was slow paying, I sent a reminder. He promises to overnight payment, I never get it. He provides a screen shot showing payment in process from his bank. But it's a check that he is sending that screen shot means nothing to me it didn't even have the bank info on it. I file NPB on him, relist and leave F feedback. Now he disputes it says I received payment and leaves me my first F in over 800 A+ ratings.

I am waiting the 10 days for decisions from GB, why was he able to leave me a F never had that happen in the past, is it because he disputed it? He will never prove I received payment, cause I didn't and I would have loved to receive payment and be done with it.

Any advice? Mark

Comments

• Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,008 ******
    edited March 2021

You'll need to ask Support to remove the F feedback if it is unwarranted. They will.

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,748 ✭✭✭✭

GB WILL remove it and will refund any listing, selling fees. Been there, and they will remove it.

• Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭

You have been on GB long enough to know that there is nothing that those of us on the forum can do to help you; the auctions are a separate process.

However, we can certainly give you sympathy, & assurance that things will work out for you. He did not pay you, so you need to follow the NPB process TO THE LETTER. It may take several weeks. Support can erase retaliatory feedback, if needed. Just relax, there has been a recent epidemic of NPB, we just need to wait it out.

Neal

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

I feel for the sellers who have to go "through the process" I feel equally as bad for GB on having to waste time ($$$) dealing with the people that refuse to live up to their word as a man or woman. It is frustrating. My hope as soon as things settle down, if they do, these issues will drop dramatically and NPB'ers are banned for LIFE. Unable to ever get around the system to create more trouble and mayhem.

• Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭

You can leave a reply to his feedback explaining the situation, and defend his negative comment. GB will most likely erase his feedback, but if they don't, I wouldn't worry about one "F", with over 800 positive feed backs, especially when people see who it was from.

• Options
    Sheepdog ConceptSheepdog Concept Member Posts: 11

In all my dealings with GB I have had a boat load of NPB's, I just never had one leave me a F.

The guy did not respond for two weeks and then promised to overnight check which never happened.

Then he tells GB, that he paid me the day of the auction, If he can't produce evidence he paid he should be deleted for the crap he has put me thru. I don't feel like GB does nearly enough to be protect the people who pay them - the sellers.

I am well aware of all the steps I have to take to get my credit back for the listing, done it probably 50 times in 800 sales, which is far too many. There has to be a better system that is in favor of the seller and not the buyer or at the very least EVEN!

Mark

This discussion has been closed.