In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Immigrant teens to be housed at Dallas convention center

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2021 in Politics

Illegal immigration is another United Nation mandate with the great reset coming to cope with the influx here. The plan has been in placed to overcome Conservative populism here in The USA.

Houston ISD with Harris county is already gearing up to provide free schooling and free welfare for many here.

serf

https://apnews.com/article/dallas-health-coronavirus-pandemic-immigration-border-patrols-fa567f671faa0e9eb33e37f30746f1b6

DALLAS (AP) — The U.S. government plans to house up to 3,000 immigrant teenagers at a convention center in downtown Dallas as it struggles to find space for a surge of migrant children at the border who have strained the immigration system just two months into the Biden administration.

American authorities encountered people crossing the border without legal status more than 100,000 times in February — a level higher than all but four months of Donald Trump’s presidency. The spike in traffic poses a challenge to President Joe Biden at a fraught moment with Congress, which is about to take up immigration legislation, and has required the help of the American Red Cross.

https://thetexan.news/harris-county-judge-lina-hidalgo-pushes-proposal-for-taxpayers-to-fund-legal-services-for-illegal-immigrants/

Comments

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

They should just put them over the border. Why house them and do a bunch of checks just turn their buts around kick them out.

RLTW

• spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭

apparently they have no reverse......i am hoping to get in a minimal tax situation to have as little as possible go away

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

Yeah but it's hard to escape taxes.The FEDS have said you want state help with Federal funding then you cannot cut any taxes in your state,PERIOD! So you will be taxed one way or another to fund all U.N. mandates under the 2021-30 agenda.

serf

https://reason.com/2021/03/10/federal-covid-19-bailout-prohibits-states-from-cutting-taxes/

Federal COVID-19 Bailout Prohibits States From Cutting Taxes

The measure could also make it illegal for states to create new tax credit programs, such as those used for expanding school choice.

However, the Senate inserted language in the American Rescue Plan expressly telling states that they "shall not use the funds provided…to either directly or indirectly offset a reduction in the net tax revenue," or do anything that "reduces any tax (by providing for a reduction in a rate, a rebate, a deduction, a credit, or otherwise) or delays the imposition of any tax or tax increase."

• Merlinnv12Merlinnv12 Member Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭✭

I say ship them to Washington DC and put ‘em in the parking garage where the National Guardsmen were forced to stay!

“What we’ve got here, is, failure to communicate.”
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

Why do we "House" them at all. Process them and ship them out...............Where.........who cares, I dang sure don't.

RLTW

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

I agree with Sam.

Load them on a bus, drive to the border and send them back across.

Anyone ever look at the Mexican Immigration requirements? It makes ours look like a joke, which it is.

We need to remove EVERY SINGLE DOLLAR, the Mexicans get from us, until they start turning them around at their Southern Border, and get a grip on the Coyotes smuggling people across.

EVERY SINGLE DOLLAR.

• Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

Better have some good chaperones or there will be an explosion of US citizens in about 9 months.

Just reported Biden is thinking to release all illegals into the country with no court date~ This was the plan all along in my opinion.

serf

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭

Would not be surprised if DNC operatives are handing them ballots.

edited March 2021

What is so suspicious is how all these illegal juveniles cross the border and then called children with no parents.This is a loophole to get them in the country and then pleading later to allow in relatives under humanity reasons with The United nations mandates.

In the Great Reset agenda they preach to be ready for mass migrations to richer fisrt world nations to allow for equity for all world citizens while The USA can't support the homeless they have now with serious debt issues and mass unemployment.

It's all a master plan for One World Government with a cashless society in my opinion. The Dollar is soon to lose it's Reserve currency status just watch!

serf

• gartmangartman Member Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

Whatever happened to that ridiculous "Golden Trump" statue? We could threaten to ship it back to Mexico if they don't stop sending immigrants to the border.

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

The humanitarian thing would be to return them to their parents.

That does not meet with the agenda of the left.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

I remember living in Miami as a teen, when the Cuban Boat Lift happened. Castro got to empty his jails of untold Felons, turned loose on our Society. I lost a couple friends on Motorcycles that were killed by illegals that had no insurance, no license, no inspection at that time. (It rolls? Your good.) a $500 car (if that) the crime rate soared, etc. etc.

Little Havana happened in no time. Go there, it was like you were in a Foreign Country. All signs in Spanish, no English spoken. We got to experience in a microcosm, what we are seeing on a grand scale now. Only now, much more freebies being thrown at them at Taxpayer expense. Just beautiful.

The Whole World must just be sitting back and laughing at us just now.