In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Presidential Pardon

cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2021 in Politics

Good news today. Major, the only one with any b---- in our White House since Moochella left, has received a pardon and is back in DC. All is forgiven as it has been determined that it was just an aggressive sniff and not a bite. 🤣

It's too late for me, save yourself.

Comments

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,346 ******

I don't want to start another conspiracy theory here but if you look at pre banninated photos of Major and after pardon pics, you will notice that the dog is a replacement! 😐️😋

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

Goes to show you if you can be trained you can be accepted back,Must be P.R. work for Biden's Unity plan for disgruntle U.S. voters who lost the election.It's just using our love for dogs to reach us and teach us.😎

serf

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

They probably sat both Joe B. and Major down, had a long talk about what constituted sniffing that was Okay Vs. Unwanted sniffing. Cleared it up for both of them. (Well, for Major anyway.)

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭

they had to bring him back, they tie bidens and majors collars together that way they know joe will come when they yell for the dog........ course if they could teach him to sign his name major may take over

• Options
    Nanuq907Nanuq907 Member Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭✭

Finally ... a little honor comes to the White House. And I don't care if it walks on 4 legs.

• Options
    Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

They should just let the Dog be President...at least it would do a better job....