In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

magpul trigger guard and magazine

GeriGeri Member Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭

Trying to find a magpul trigger guard and magazine for a remington 700 and

Remington model 7. Both 223.

Magpul website not easy to search for product No. etc

If anyone has information on these it will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    TANK78ZTANK78Z Member Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭

Magpuls' short action mag well conversion for the rem 700 is back ordered as well as their new yet still unreleased 223/5.56 10 round mags for this conversion. But you can find the short action conversion trigger /magwell online just google it.

According to internet sites discussing the short action 700 conversion that currently come with a 7.62 mag... an AIC 223/5.56 mag usually works, but a couple of others sometimes do also. Again sometimes is the watch word here, as some tweaking of either the conversion or to the non Magpul mags is required.

Magpul has been making a lot of new products and has promised many more new ones , but their lead times from announcing and production has been agonizingly long.

I do not know if the current short action trigger guard/magwell will fit a rem 7, but they do no have one for it as far as I know.

• Options
    GeriGeri Member Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭

Thank you tank. looks like ATIK has what I am looking for.