In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

F1

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2021 in General Discussion

I like watching F1 but now its woke. They are kneeling and wearing BLM stuff so I guess its over for me. Pretty soon the only thing I will be watching is cartoons on MeTV.

RLTW

Comments

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,791 ✭✭✭✭

Give the cartoons another 6 to 8 months. They will be WOKE also.

This is all part of the "Master Plan". Make all programming so disgusting that the decent people refuse to watch and tune out. Than the brainwashing/propaganda can continue unabated. I feel like some contankerous, conspericy theory old fart writing this but I'm afraid I'm totally correct. My personality is such I LIKE BEING RIGHT!!

But not about things this important. I want to be wrong. I want to wake up tomorrow morning and find out the last 40 years have been a really bad dream.

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

That's why I opened it Neo/Steve. 😒

• Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,216 ✭✭✭✭

I opened it because I expected a report of a small tornado. Don't give a flying fudgesickle about car racing.

I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,413 ******

I opened this thread thinking it was going to be about computer advise. My F1 button never gets any of my attention. 🙂

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

I love F1 racing. With that said now that they are woke I no longer will have to turn the boob-tube on.

Except for Amazon prime movies and shows the TV stays OFF. By the way I will mention again the Amazon shows made in Russia about WWII are most excellent and I am now watching Zero-Zero-Zero. It too is binge worthy.

NETFLIX lost my business just after they hired the Obummer's.