In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New Book

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

I have a small reference library because no one knows everything and the more I know about the product I am selling the better work I can do. This was waiting in my car port last night.

U.S. Small Arms of World War II

by Bruce N. Canfield 

So far it looks like a well researched volume with a ton of excellent photos. $100.00 for 864 pages. If you like WWII weapons, and who doesn't??

"If it could be carried into battle it s in this book! Comprehensive, full-color guide to the American infantry weapons of WWII. Included are all the small arms and light weapons that saw combat with the Army, Navy and Marines, as well as the many earlier models that led to their development. More than 2,000 color photographs depict all the fascinating details of the arms themselves, while a large selection of vintage photos show them in action in the hands of the troops. No book of this scope has ever been attempted before! We cover rifles, pistols, revolvers, combat knives, bayonets, bolos and machetes, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, automatic rifles, machine guns, anti-tank rifles, bazookas, recoilless rifles, grenades and their launchers, mortars and flame throwers. Hardcover with dustjacket; 8.5x11; 2,100+ color photos, historical photos, and illustrations."

Comments