In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Well, if this isn't dystopian propaganda I don't know what is.

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,336 ******
Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭

Thank you Mr. P.

Just when I thought I had my fill of mindless power grubbing control freaks directing my life, a new batch of self-appointed safety-ninnies steps up to harsh my mellow.

A cabin on Hoodoo Mountain is looking better and better.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭

I stopped the vid as soon as I saw that alpha-hotel deniro.

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

What no earth climate ideology comportment standards? How disappointing. I guess they will have to make another arc symbol to unlock the code for us. No carbon consumption will be allowed. We have ordained it.

serf

https://www.worldometers.info/

• Options
    tomh.tomh. Member Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭

Yea, that's creepy.

I don't pay attention to that sign that says not to carry a firearm, and I doubt if this one will impact me either.

• Options
    Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,362 ******

Just another way for somebody to make money, pay this amount and you get the sticker in your window... and why would anyone believe anything those actors endorse? They get paid to pretend they are somebody they are not...

• Options
    dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭

Because they have a sticker on the window it means they clean the place? BS

• Options
    sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭

I recognize deniro cuz he used to be a good actor, but who are those other freaks??

Arrivederci gigi
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,800 ✭✭✭✭

Still trying to figure out what the heck is: The Well Health Safety Seal. First time I ever heard of it.

Then again, I do not watch MSNBC, CNN and avoid FB and Twitter.

IMHO the mere fact Hollywood hypes it means avoid at all costs.

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

Its just an NWO extension that smooths out all your hassles my friend just like this organization listed below,sanction by The United Nations. It's all about the money and standards of compliance. Planetary= NWO

serf

https://the9000store.com/what-are-iso-9000-standards/what-is-iso-9001/

Presents requirements for quality performance in the organization’s strategic planning

Climate change and human health, one of the IWBI Global Research Agenda’s 12 impact topics, has never been an either/or proposition, but a both/and conversation. But at the building scale, things like energy efficiency and indoor air quality are often in conflict, which is why unifying planetary and human health research must play a pivotal role if we are to make progress on this important topic. Join us for a wide-ranging discussion on the key research questions from the Global Research Agenda and some thoughts on how we can move to answers through institutional support, media outreach and public and private funding mechanisms. A key case study will underscore the value of translating research on planetary and human health to practice on a daily basis.

Facilitator:

• Whitney Austin Gray, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Research, IWBI

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭

It is a group of folks who know they are better than you and are extorting monies from businesses to put up a label. Little different that Antifa folks forcing shop owners to put up BLM placards to avoid looting and ransacking.

When the mob did it, it was called a protection racket. This one, while violence is not threatened, is designed to out you as an anti-health, anti-safety, anti-science neanderthal who does not deserve the patronage of decent people.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele