In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I feel so guilty

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2021 in Politics

This morning on the radio I heard the president of the A.C.L.U. Deborah Archer, a law professor at New York University, saying how the entire highway system in the U.S. is raycest. The whole thing was planned to disrupt and if possible destroy black neighborhoods. Are there any statues of Dwight David we can remove?? I bet there is at least one in Kansas. Biden is aware and is going to set aside some of our money to make things right, somehow.

Oh by the way, United Airlines says that at least half of the new pilots they hire must be either women or people of color. I don't ever remember boarding a plane wondering about the sex or color of the people up front. I would be happy if they were just good pilots.

Comments

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

I think Deborah Archer is raycist because she is a law professor and we all know laws are raycist.

RLTW

• Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭

Yes.....here in Austin they are talking about reworking I-35. One of the main contentions for years has been that it was the dividing line between the affluent side of the city and those neighborhoods of poor disadvantaged souls.

Funny thing is...........now the East side is being "gentrified" and the poor lost souls are up in arms about being priced out by property taxes. The neveau riche are buying up all the properties with little 100 year old shotgun shacks on them, bulldozing them, and building new homes for the neckbeard crowd working high-tech jobs here.

Everything is raycist if you look deep enough.

• Options
    Grunt2Grunt2 Member Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭