In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

255 'Transgender' Inmates Request Transfer To Women's Prisons

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

Trans gender equality must be instill in The Democrat/Supreme court mandates. They need medical intervention to make them right also! This will solve any rape problem after the surgery in women prisons. Oh wait,rape has a new definition now no * is required? Sure lunacy has become the new normal now.

serf

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/255-transgender-inmates-request-transfer-womens-prisons-after-california-passes-new-law

However, when you place so-called transgender men in women’s prisons, there’s also a rape problem, with the men – many of whom claim to be lesbians – raping those women unlucky enough find themselves in the same cell, ward, or shower as one of these so-called “transgender” women.

Comments

• mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭

pregnancy rates about to go up😍

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

Does not seem funny to me, mac10.

This far left ideologues have not concern for putting people at risk be they in prison or out in public. The insanity of exposing imprisoned women to these opportunistic freak-shows is the necessary result of the notion that boys can be girls and girls can be boys whenever they want and it is bigoted to challenge or even question them.

If 'Karen' in the story wants to say he is a woman, cut the damn thing off before you put it in a prison with actual women.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

I used to have a prison guard who had worked both sexes and I used to kid him about wanting a job in a women's prison. He told me I would not like it.

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭

I can remember when prison was a bad place to be.

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,454 ✭✭✭✭

our current Government are doing all they can to destroy America as we know it

we need to run our prisons like the third world countries do

what we provide here to the prisoners would be a huge life style boost in just normal living , the prisoners from other countries would have a better life in jail here than in there normal life out of jail

check out a few youtube documentaries . on prisons ther rights end at the close of the gates packed in like sardines food most scavenger's would not eat .

I am more amazed every day what a small % of the population is able to demand and get + more

and there is ball park guess 80 to 100 million gun owners , and yet we allow the government to basically crap on us

maybe just maybe some day gun owners will get together and retake the rights we have lost

• danielgagedanielgage Member Posts: 10,472 ✭✭✭✭

getting gun owners to stick together is harder than herding mice

• SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭

Some friends who are CO told me about some the things that go on with the women in prison and from he said I think the prison guard you know is correct.

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,454 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

just do like a lot of the old movies build a wall around some city and toss every one no matter there gender, let the strong survive any one cross thee dead line and well your dead . fly over drop off some military rations for food each week

if your still alive when your time is up you can leave

I knew a couple prison guards many years ago and had family members in prison , just say some amazing stories to to say the least

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭

Simple solution: transfer directly to hole in ground then refill hole