In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

BLM Founder Buys Exclusive Home In a White neighborhood

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

She is just a hypocrite to her followers and political theology, Once you get on top the elites could care less what you think! I wonder where Oprah lives? https://www.loveproperty.com/gallerylist/93954/promised-land-inside-oprahs-100-million-home-and-property-portfolio

serf

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/blm-founder-branded-fraud-after-buying-million-dollar-home-mostly-white-la-enclave

Cullors’ new home has three bedrooms and two baths and sits on one-quarter of an acre. The property also has a separate one-bedroom, one-bathroom guest house.

But what is most interesting is that the BLM co-founder chose to live in Topanga, where less than 2 percent of the population is black.

Comments

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭

Typical DEMOCRAT. If it weren't for double standards there would be no standards at all.

Anybody else wondering why this story is not of CNN, MSNBC, NYT, AP, Reuters, etc

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

If the (D)'s did not have a double standard they would have no standards at all.

She is a self proclaimed Marxist trained activists. What is good for her is not allowed for you.

I bet a dollar to a doughnut if the IRS did an audit of BLM it would show a huge tax evasion scam not seen since the days of Al Capone.

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

I am shocked a demorat / leftest taking advantage of money and moving into a better neighborhood and is acceptable by all those who rally behind them .

I have never heard of such a thing ( green font )

• hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,121 ✭✭✭✭

gotta wonder what will happen when they march/burn that neighborhood........