In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Heading to Ukraine to war with Russia I guess

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

It's no secret that the Ukraine continues to petition to join NATO. And now that Potus Bimbo is in office with all manner of ties to the nation and lots of debts to repay there, you can bet your bippy that our troops are on the move to help defend them against Russian attack regardless. Oh boy!

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russian-military-build-up-near-ukraine-numbers-more-than-150000-troops-eus-2021-04-19/

Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭

Trump cooled off so many hot spots around the world including both wars that Obama started. Biden's #1 priority is to undo all the things that Trump accomplished, so he has to start up a bunch of little wars again.

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭

The Soviets need not worry, Buffoon Biden may boast, but he and the DEMOCRATs plan to defund and severely weaken our military will be a gift to Putin.

• pingjockeypingjockey Member Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭✭

On our present path, a "Pentagon" toilet seat really will cost a thousand dollars. No money left for bullets.😓

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

I have heard from some of my family that is in the military that they are moving troops and equipment to go to Ukraine. This is a conflict we don't need, could have avoided, and will gain the US almost zero.

And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

We will defend Ukraine's border but not our own. And women are men, sometimes but not always. I don't like this woke mess, I'm going back to sleep.

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭

Yep, a 21st century repeat of the Crimean war with all the classic blunders.

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

Putin needs a war to hold on to power and his borders are threaten by NATO on his door step. The USA is weak now by vacillating between two very different ideologies every 4 t0 8 years and adding tremendous debt to try to lead the world into a NWO. Therefore A house divided in itself cannot stand.

The E.U. with NATO is not going to fight for Natural Gas anymore either and Putin Knows the time is right to strike while Biden who is mentally weak with a divided government, cannot afford to Challenge him. If The Ukraine was in NATO it would be different.

Also Taiwan will/could be taken also by China possibly at the same time which would break America's Spirit. I don't see The USA with the moral high ground anymore and Iran and Israel is another wild card where America would be at a lost to overcome,

serf