In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Help

Country GunsCountry Guns Member Posts: 88 ✭✭

I apologize if this is not appropriate for this forum, but for the last ten days I have been trying to list a Mossberg 46M(a) bolt action rifle and the new format will not accept it because of a "Not Valid Model Number". I have submitted multiple requests for help and have yet to receive any help. Only the standard we will look into it and document numbers. I have found similar or identical model numbers currently listed for sale so I must be doing something wrong. I have bought and sold more than 200 items so I am not new to GunBroker.

Comments

• Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

I am not sure about the new format but is there not a "Other Model" category?? If so use that.

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******

This:

You can request that Customer Service add your specific model to the drop down menu, but that may not happen within your lifetime.

• Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,013 ******

It's apparently a work in progress. There are not nearly enough model names and numbers, and there are WAY too many choices for grip material and finish.

I've had to use "Other" a few times. The OCD in me doesn't like it, but it's like the weather; be patient and it will change.

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭

I just had to use "other model' on a Remington 742, 😐️, so I sure put that model in the title when selling. I believe that's your only option right now.