In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

help sold item "Order not Found"

LsummerLsummer Member Posts: 1

This is the first rifle i have ever sold on GB when i try and Do anything with the order i get,

Order cannot be found.

If you are unable to resolve this problem, please contact Customer Support. Please include the entire error message in your report.

Buyer has not made contact nor have they paid, i have sent a few email out and messaged using GB.

anyone ever have this issue?

Comments

• Options
    TANK78ZTANK78Z Member Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭

Do as they say and contact customer support on the AUCTION side, this is only the forums and NO ONE here can help.

Do not make multiple attempts to reach customer service, if you make a 2nd/3rd/ or more each one will start the process over as a new request and puts you on the bottom of the queue.

It will take a long time to get this answered from support as it seems they are overwhelmed/under staffed at this time.

Waiting can be a pain in the butt, but patient you must be, before getting your answer.