In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

How do I get in touch with gunbroker about a dispute

Jenn FJenn F Member Posts: 1

I submitted a dispute, sent in all the paperwork and cannot get gunbroker to answer my queries

Comments

• nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,879 ✭✭✭✭

Go to the bottom of the home page, click on HELP, then CONTACT US. Complete the form, Then, wait.

If you send a follow up, your request will drop to the bottom of the IN BASKET....every time you ask for the status.

Other than that, there is nothing that those of us on the Forum can do; there is no relationship between the auction site & the forums.

Neal

• Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******

Gun Broker operates under the Don't call us, we'll call you. In normal times, this worked fine, but these aren't normal times. Despites and non paying bidders were once uncommon. This is no longer the case. You've simply got to wait it out. In any case, there is no window between the auctions and the forums. No one here is a Gun Broker employee, myself included.

• Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

I used to keep up with another firearm forum. Some how it got to where I could not log in.

I left a please contact me message about 2 years ago, guess what, they replied 2 days ago and said, " sorry for taking so long to get in touch with you."🤔

This discussion has been closed.