In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Crime wave getting started

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

In Seattle WA.

I just saw that 20% of the police force is leaving. The Officers said they are leaving because of an 'anti-police climate'.

Total number I saw was 200 cops.

Wow That is sending a message to the city council and the criminals.

RLTW

Comments

• Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭

This country is headed for a real reckoning.......and by that, I mean that all of this anti-police rhetoric and letting the BLM and ANTIFA groups run rampant in our cities.........giving over the big cities to "street" camping and open drug use.........and just giving them over to progressive liberal policies in general.

It's about to (well already has) cost the regular folk a lot. It will get worse before the corner begins to be turned again.

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,639 ✭✭✭✭

"It will get worse before the corner begins to be turned again."

The pendulum does swing. This next time there might be a lot of folks in the way that get knocked on their butts when it goes back our way.

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,747 ✭✭✭✭

WELL. they dumbazz cities will lose revenue by the millions because NO ONE is going to go to any metro area for a vacation. I would have liked to go to New Yak, once but not a chance in hell now or ever.

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,653 ******

I feel for the guys and gals that have 15 or so years in and are to old to start another career. Many LEO jobs don’t deal with the criminal element such as court officers, school resource officers, etc. but you have to have seniority to get those.

• Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭

Don't just feel for them.........feel for all the other people affected by this also.

• Options
    chollagardenschollagardens Member Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭

What is happening is a purge of pro constitution law enforcement to be replaced by politician controlled law enforcement.

• Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

Just had 2 deputies murdered and another hit near hear yesterday doing a "welfare" check.

SHP was working a fouled up tractor trailer on my home route. We chatted for a few minutes and I made the comment that I haven't seen many patrol cars on the road in a good while.

His reply, " there aren't many of us to be seen".

If the no police mentality continues the good ole boys might just take up John Wayning the bad guys.

• Options
    grdad45grdad45 Member Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭✭

^^^^Thinking vigilante justice may be in our future, myself.

• Options
    bundybundy Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭

Unfortunately the cops that remain might be the ones that give all the others all the bad press.

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭

I seen today two more LEO were ambushed and killed RIP officers

it gets worse every day . even locally ( news based in Dayton Oh ) I see more people getting killed in the news every week

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

Once the law is not enforced what you get is extra-judicial punishment. This is what happens in 3rd world countrys. I have seen it many times in Africa.

I once saw a mob beat a guy to death, string him up in a tree with wire and set him on fire. He had run over a kid walking home from school. I was in my car and the mob had blocked traffic so I watched this unfold. I got out of the car and asked what was going on. One of the people there told me. I wasn't worried because I had been in some crazy mobs but they never messed with me.

When people loose faith in the "system" they take justice into their own hands and I believe this is what we will see in the lawless citys. There will also be a rise in organized crime/warlords who will dispense "justice" because there will not be any police.

We say the innner city welfare bl*cks are the ones who don't want the police but that is not true, its the libtard woke whites and the Angela Davis style commie/anarchists along with the criminals and college professors.

If 20% of the police force quits in all the "Blue" cities, this country is going to burn.

RLTW

• Options
    Okie743Okie743 Member Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭✭

Them NEWS people do not even realize how much they SUCK big air.

Them news people always have to give their sickening opinions.

and they say they are non-biased. That is FAKE NEWS.

• Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,834 ✭✭✭✭

my Aunt, my mom’s sister has around 40 years service with the Seattle PD. She is a 5th generation city of Seattle Police officer. Essentially our family has been their since Seattle became a city.

She has decided to retire and will be moving on in a few months.

My Mom retired from the King County prosecutors office.