In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

4 years for burning

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

The Police station in MN during the GF riots.

23 yo Dylan Shakespeare.

Lets see how he feels about bl*cks after 4 years in the pokey with them. I wonder what gang will pull him in and use him, Ayran brotherhood maybe. He will be covered in tattoos, be a white supremacist among other skills he will learn.

Oh yea he was also fines 12 million, good luck paying that back there chippy.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56932263

RLTW

Comments

• Options
    mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭✭

GOOD. There SHOULD be repercussions for ones actions! This wasn't simply burning a building. He helped burn a police station in the middle of a riot, AKA "peaceful protest." His lawyer said that the money part was too much, said he could never pay that back. OH SO SAID! he will probably get a fund me account of some sort too! Idiots abound!!!!!

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,413 ******

OH!! It took experience from the maternity ward to understand those last couple of comments! 😲

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,808 ✭✭✭✭

From a more mundane perspective, consider the crime in occurred in a locale with a dominating DEMOCRAT supermajority, the supermajorities hatred for police, the supermajorities concern for criminals more than their victims, and subsequent criminal favoring appeal and parole system, if I were a betting man, I would bet the fine disappears and likely if he serves little time at all.

One other point: Notice our own media had failed to report this.

• Options
    gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭

Bye !

It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • Options
    Texas1911DETexas1911DE Member Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭

...IF he actually ends up in prison, probably be out in two years with the way the system is...shame he wasnt given the 20 years that he could have been given, punk...