In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Am I being paranoid

Alman61Alman61 Member Posts: 1

I ordered a gun on Tuesday 4/27 paid for it, he got the FFL on Wednesday 4/28, it’s still in pending shipping, emailed him Saturday 5/1 he said he would for sure mail it Monday 5/3 but nothing. What’s my next move? I’m trying to be patient, he also replied in the email that he has 5 to 7 business days to ship it per GB policy but I can’t find that info anywhere. Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
  • scooterdriverscooterdriver Member Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭✭

Paranoid? No, but gun shops are busy so give them a little time. Assuming you did due diligence and bought from a reputable seller at a fair price using an appropriate payment method, things should work out fine.

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

Hang in there, it may have shipped but not been updated in the system. I sometimes get USPS shipments before the Post Office acknowledges they have it!!

• scooterdriverscooterdriver Member Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭✭

Did things work out?

• Okie743Okie743 Member Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭

I ALWAYS request a tracking number. (as the buyer)

and I track the payment delivered and put a note in with the payment to send ME a tracking number when shipped and kindly end with

Thanks and LATER.

If I call I always ask for the GUY that I made the payment to. Do not need to talk to the others. If they email and no name on the email I ask who is replying?.

I do not like to change horses in the middle of the stream. (and I do not like to have to chew my cabbage twice.

Be patient right now, that 3 day priority with USPS is 7-9 days sometimes and they do not give me a refund for THEIR FAILED DELIVERY PROMISES when I asked for such.

It appears USPS is going to ride the Covid delays excuse until they start making a profit, which is going to be forever.

• chmechme Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭

Cut the Post Office some slack. Bringing back the Pony Express again- and those ponies are not young any more.....