In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How many of you knew

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

Liz Cheney was actually some big-wig in the (R) party cabal in congress?

I think it is high time to redo the rules Congresscritters run the Circus we call The Senate and House of Representatives with. The rules are set up to keep the money and power flowing, WE THE PEOPLE be dammed.

Tenure should not mean diddly-squat, party should not mean squat. Committee assignments, Chairmanships and other self promoting positions, Including Speaker of the House should be by lottery of all the elected the day after they get sworn in. That way scumbags like Schumer, McConnell and about 300 other swamp dwellers would have their feathers clipped every two years.

Corruption would be lessened, insane give-aways would get the light of day shined on them and even the lowest ranking member that nobody knows would have a voice of equal power to the Horse toothed one from NY.

Comments

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

Liz Cheney, her sycophants, and, the rest of the RINOs are what's wrong with GOP.

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

The Lobbyist with Super_pacs are running the show.I wonder if a recount in Nevada is going to help? I doubt it but then The Supreme court would just ignore it anyway if they has a case to bring.

serf