In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Israel

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

Has a right, just as any nation does, including North Korea in defending its peoples from attack. Israel is the only nation created by the law of the world in agreement. it is a peaceful nation intent on taking care of its own and living in peace.

I could not imagine having Mexico or Canada hellbent on exterminating the US population because of who we are. How would we react, how would we view an insane populace hating our guts simply because we existed? How would we react to rockets fired into our cities, towns and neighborhoods, killing our kids?

Israel needs to push Gaza into the sea, exterminate HAMAS once and for all. They, the Jews can then live in peace, not bothering any other nation, building their future for their people.

Arabs, Muslims in particular not so much. It seems the only way to stop them is the same method we used in WWII with Nazi Germany and the Japanese Empire. Destroy their willingness and ability to cause mayhem and murder of their chosen enemy.

Defeat them, then offer an olive branch to help the populace rebuild in a new sane nation.

Comments

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,636 ✭✭✭✭

Well said, Bruce. I've often marveled at the patience shown by Israel towards the Gaza Strip denizens. If I had a neighbor that acted like that I would have burned his house down around his ears decades ago.

• Options
    chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

Launching unguided rockets into populated areas is nothing more than acts of terrorism, and the Israelis have every right to retaliate.

Last weekend, on Al-Aqsa TV, a Hamas political leader called on Arabs in Jerusalem to “cut off the heads of the Jews.” Not 'Israelis', but 'Jews'.

This conflict is more than a disagreement over a piece of real estate, and more like defense against state sponsored terrorism.

• Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

I think they should use nerve agent on them.

RLTW

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately I think that slogan bumper sticker "Kill them all and let g-d sort it out" is the outcome sooner or later over there.If Peace comes it will be a false peace,bet on it. Even Israel if it decides to accept partition of East Jerusalem will not be enough.

serf

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius

• Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

What are the odds that someone is paying Israel big$$$$$ to hold back on destroying their enemies.

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,776 ✭✭✭✭

These brazen attacks have been going on for near a half century.

Kick the crap out of them and seize their territory permanently. Negotiations have never and will NEVER work. Never mind what the peace creeps say. End of discussion.

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,742 ✭✭✭✭

Arafat died a BILLIONAIRE with all the "peace" money poured into that region. He never built one thing to help his "people." He kept it going and became filthy rich. Hoping that his ugly face is really warm now.