In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

CZ 38 Magazine

dfletcherdfletcher Member Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭

Just purchased a CZ 38 pistol and in addition to an original it came with two cobbled together magazines that started life as magazines for something else. Haven't been able to find any factory original magazines and expect they'll cost heavy if I do, and trying to avoid Triple Ks.

Am figuring I'm not the first trying to find a way to feed this old gun.

Comments

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,777 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options

^

The CZ 38 was made in 1938 & 1939 only - current company doesn't carry them at all or anything close. Single stack 380 ACP.

• Options
    TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭

Check with Dave, Hoosier here on the forum.

www.hoosiergunworks.com

• Options
    hoosierhoosier Member Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭✭

Check with Dave, Hoosier here on the forum.

www.hoosiergunworks.com

None here. Originals are Pricey.

Triple K make the aftermarket for the CZ-38. # 221M $ 46.00. Might need to contact them direct.

Magazines, Gun Parts and More. US Army Veteran, VFW, NRA Patron
  • Options
    edited May 2021

^

Thanks all, thank you Dave. Since buying a Steyr GB my definition of "pricey" for magazines has changed so if any show up ....

I ordered two from Triple K (:() and will see how they work. Am still hoping I can figure out which mags were tweaked to

work.

Edit: SARCO has CZ 38 magazines for $35.00. Probably used Triple K, but at $10.00 a pop less I'll take a chance.