In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My wife is one of the

armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭

0.03 % she got Covid a month after her second shot. She was pretty sick for about 5 days but not sick enough to get hospitalized. She was told by contact tracing that she couldn't pass it on to anyone else as well. She said she probably got it at school as she stated there were a gazillion kids in the office all day long.

Comments

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭✭

Glad she is doing better. I wonder if the outcome would have been different without the vaccine? Bob

• Options
    sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭

Glad she came through OK! I've heard several stories of this happening, Including my brother's Mother and Father in law. They were told how fortunate they were that they'd been vaccinated. Not even the vague suggestion that the vaccine was the culprit? I can't help wondering how folks avoided the wu-flu for 15 months, then contract it shortly after being vaccinated. Of course, "the science" says I'm full o' crap!

Arrivederci gigi
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,805 ✭✭✭✭

I can't help wondering how folks avoided the wu-flu for 15 months, then contract it shortly after being vaccinated. Of course, "the science" says I'm full o' crap!

Believing "the science" is going to be the downfall of the entire country. I gave up on Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, The Tooth Fairy, and such long ago and I sure don't believe what the "scientists" are pushing now.

Mother in Law got her second shot a while back and also got the flu. Sick for 10 days. I had the Kung Flu in December 2019 and was sick for 10 days. What's the difference????