In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Upgrading

Toolman286Toolman286 Member Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭✭

Looks like someone either got indoor plumbing or upgraded to 3 holes.

Comments

• Options
    susiesusie Member Posts: 7,304 ✭✭✭✭

Naw, just one of them new fangled tiny houses.

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭

I remember seeing two hole out houses , but never have found any one I would want to share that special time with .

all my southerner families just had the single seater versions . sometimes even with actual TP .

a old farm house we rented when we were 1st married had two very old out houses ( long since used but the buildings were still there complete with seating ) they must have had a large family or his and hers . seemed odd but then again little effort another hole in the ground and and a few dollars in lumber .

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,350 ******

How about an upscale hunting blind or fish shanty? Works better for me than what everyone is calling a tiny house. If I had to spend an entire Michigan winter in something that small, Madness would have set in by February!

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭

If it's a two-hole outhouse then it looks to me like it was built for a midget couple.

• Options
    Toolman286Toolman286 Member Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭✭

It was 8' wide or so based on the trailer & actually seeing it. That's 4' per *. In the "window" on the right, you could see the underside of the white seat.

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,275 ******

I feel like someone is trying to dupe me here.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain