In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Would you step in to help this mom?

Comments

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,651 ✭✭✭✭

That's just wrong. Why didn't anybody try to step in there and stop it? The stupid restaurant employee actually held the door open so she could drag the gal out!

• Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,432 ✭✭✭✭

It really doesn't matter what or who prompted or started this. Nobody should be beaten, dragged out the door by their hair, and stomped on. Yes, I would step in and possibly gone to jail for my effort.

It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,686 ✭✭✭✭

With the way society is anymore if you tried to stop that you would get charged with a hate crime.

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,562 ✭✭✭✭

sad but nobody wants to get involved afraid of going to jail them self

I can not swear, I would jump in but most likely would have and faced the music later or possibly the rest of of her buddies waiting to join in

( add in my wife hanging on me yelling NO stay out of it .. and yes I heard that before )

odds are she will walk free the police and courts do not want to deal with it she will claim some racial slur was used or the gal being beaten grabbed the last chicken nugget

• Options
    mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭✭

Not only was that a hate crime, the only white person there was getting stomped, but it was also child endangerment. The POS doing the hitting didn't even slow down when the victims child feel onto her to protect mama! Sad world we live in. Reverse the victim and perp in this video and the city would burn!

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

You bet I would.

RLTW

• Options
    Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Of course she will walk... she's black...but the white girl will probably get charged for bruising her fists with her head...

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Assault and Battery with intent to kill.

• Options
    bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭

I'm afraid that considering who is dealing out the beating that you would have to shoot her to get her to stop, a task that would be gratifying but would also more than likely start a race riot.

And hell yeah I would stop that.

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • Options
    shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,241 ✭✭✭✭

Evidently the White girl is the Fiance to the the Black Aggressor's ex. The young child is the black ladys biological daughter being raised for the last three years by the white lady. I had to dig through the comments a bit to find that out.

Here's a news story on it.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/georgia-brutal-little-caesars-fight-viral-video

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Move along ...common actions.

• Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭

Don't know if I would risk it either........sadly.....too many things could go horribly wrong in this day and age.

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,748 ✭✭✭✭

To be honest, in that particular setting, which I hope to never be in, you would have to fight the whole bunch do to being a Caucasian and that be a fact imo. And then the trouble would really begin for YOU!