In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Support for Palestinians

mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2021 in Politics

I just don't understand why there is so much support for Palestianians all over the world. They (Hamas) have been the aggressors..............and now Jewish people are being accosted at restaurants in big cities by pro Palestinians.....far from the actual conflict. The lefties love it.

We all need to give up the idea of a two party land agreement. This "war" is not about land........it is about religion........thus, I think that it will never be settled......until Iran gets a working nuke..........then it will be on. Israel will obliterate it's enemies.

Thoughts?

Comments

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭

The DEMOCRAT party has 6 members known as the Squad: Talib, AOC, Omar. Pressley, Bowman. & Cori Bush committed to the Palestinian cause.

The DEMOCRAT party in their never ending quest to divide and destroy America as founded, has been increasingly moving in the direction of Palestine due to the influence of the Squad.

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

I think the Palestinian people have a right to exist.

Right up until the instant they stab a Jew because he is a Jew or launch rockets into Israel trying to kill Jews.

At that moment they give up their right to exist and the world has the responsibility to stop them by any and all means necessary.

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

Of course you are correct, Bruce.

If there is to be a Palestinian State, the PA must demonstrate that it has the desire and the power to throttle Hamas, keep Iranian weapons and influence out of its territory, and become a partner in the society of nations.

What is done is done.

Israel exists and deserves to exist. Step one is to embrace that concept.

There can be no step two absent step one.

The Abraham Accords are specifically designed to bring this solution to fruition. The current state of affairs dictates that the Palestinian Authority be excluded from the negotiating table while the adults construct a framework within which they are told to work.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭✭

I will never happen.................peace in the middle east.