In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Buyer: Billing (Credit Card Address) and Different Shipping Address

TCSpainTCSpain Member Posts: 1

Hi. I'm new here. Only bought one item so far. Question for anyone familiar with how to have 2 addresses on GunBroker. I have seen many places such as Cimarron F.A. and Midway which both have a place to add your billing address and if you like a different shipping address. Does gunBroker.com provide that option and if so could someone give me any advice on how to do that. I appreciate your time and thoughts.

Thank you,

Tim

Comments

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,309 ******

I keep forgetting this is the auction support site.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,381 ***** Forums Admin

Since GB is a site comprised of different private sellers selling their own goods, it is up to each individual seller. I have seen sellers state in their auction that they will only ship to the address the buyer has on record at GB. I did however purchase a scope for my brother on GB. Rather than ship the scope to me, and me turn around and reship the scope to my brother, I asked the seller if he was ok with shipping to a different address. He had no problem with that, but a buyer must contact a seller and find out. Tip: contact the seller BEFORE you bid.

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,309 ******

Most of the time guns have to be shipped to an FFL. And with that being the case, a good portion of the sales are to different shipping addresses than the billing address. Apparently the system works quite well.

And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    slingerslinger Member Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭

In the small berg in which I live, there is no street mail delivery.

So my credit card billing addresses have to be the P.O. Box.

I can receive packages at the P.O. Box, or through UPS or FEDEX at the store street address.