In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

better late I than never. our first grand kid arrived

Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,542 ✭✭✭✭

Thursday Moring about 8:00 am my youngest son and his wife . had our 1st grand kid

he was 3 weeks early but the doctors decided it best and induced labor . he weighed in about 6 pounds and ? oz

our new family member is " Gunner , Allen, Jobe Marlow "a combination of names picked by my son and his wife using my sons name her dads middle name and his first name no ties to any one else . but a bit obvious . yes they have a thing for firearms

she had a bit of trouble so staying a couple days in the hospital but all is fine for mom and son

my wife and I are in our 60's but we had just about given up on seeing any grand kids . my oldest son and his Gf do not seem to be leaning toward any .

to say my wife is beside her self well you can imagine I yes am happy for all of them , my wife did say nothing like when we ( well her she did all the work and pain ) had our sons the whole ordeal was way more pain free for the mom

Comments