In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Biden on 2A

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

Again reminding us all that "certain people were barred from owning guns under 2A from the beginning".

Yeah Joe, those people were blacks... slaves... This among threats. Un-fricken-believable.

He also sounds completely senile. Like it's not even a question at this point.

Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited June 2021

How quickly we all forget (or at least Biden with his mental state) that several major US cities were burned to the ground by folks armed with rocks, bats, and a few lighters.

And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭

He was quoted as saying "No Amendment is Absolute"

Translation: Screw your Second Amendment. I could care less about the US Constitution,

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

He lies, Chiefr.

Private citizens could and did own cannons when the 2nd Amendment was enacted, and they can still own the type of cannon available to the populace then. The IIC states that the 2nd Amendment prohibited certain people from owning firearms. This is so obviously false it does not bear comment, other than the anti-Federalist leanings of many states resulted in a sufficiently weak Federal Government that they could ban certain people, principally by race, from owning firearms.

The Federal Government did not get significantly involved until 1934.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭✭

On January 20, Biden took the oath of office -

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States"

Where exactly is he preserving, protecting and defending the Constitution of the United States? Lying POS

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,454 ✭✭✭✭

that gets brought up on here countless times . about every politician like a broken record sadly enough

its too bad we do not have a system to automatically kick there sorry butts out of office the first time they go against it which would be day 1 for most of them