In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I'm going to tell you guys......you NEED to check this lady out. She is a LOT of fun to watch cook

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,693 ✭✭✭✭

This lady is like having someone with you in the kitchen. She sounds just like my Granny, sweet as can be and you get the impression that you are right there in her house while she is showing you what to do. I promise, if you look at a video you'll save her and watch her periodically when you can. (I do.)

(10) Cooking with Brenda Gantt | Facebook

LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,700 ******

My wife watches her. She also like Mama’s country cooking but Mamma passed away a while back.

A funny one is “Pop Watch”. And old guy and his grandson from Texas and they’re funny as heck.

• Options
    sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭

Won't let me watch without joining "faceplant".  THAT aint  gonna happen. She looks like a sweet lady though.

Arrivederci gigi
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,604 ✭✭✭✭

It may be one my wife watches / followes she tells me about a lot of the cooking post

she also surprised me she follows a lot of the you tube gun guys that I some what follow . actually knows ther names better also than I 😯

she not a gun nut but she does so because she knows how much I am and helps me keep up with the BS and also hates the dems for there constant attack on our rights ,,, just another reason i would hate to loose her and love her so much