In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Problem with listing an item:

Doug737Doug737 Member Posts: 4

Hi folks, I have tried twice in the last month to list an item on GB, and each time, I could not get past the “Payment, Shipping & Taxes” page. I have every item filled out, even the tax portion, and the green “Continue: Listing Options” button at the bottom will not turn from lime / light green, to dark green to enable me to move forward. Have tried different configurations on the page, all to no avail. Very frustrated, and have stared at it over and over trying to see if I missed anything. Appreciate any advice you can offer. Have not used this updated format before, but it does not seem to like me. Thank you!

Comments

• Doug737Doug737 Member Posts: 4

Finally figured it out: GB keeps putting a zip code in my settings that was from sixteen years ago. It is almost the same numbers, so was hard to spot. I have updated my current address several times before, and it keeps regressing to this way out dated zip code (like six moves since then). Thank you for looking.

• Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,310 ***** Forums Admin

Glad you figured it out. When you get your auction up, come over to "General Discussion" and post a link to your auction.

• Doug737Doug737 Member Posts: 4

Thank you HPD. Luckily for me it sold overnight through the “Buy It Now”!

I appreciate your offer.