In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Got a strange magazine that I can not identify.

CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
edited July 2021 in General Discussion

Anyone ever see a magazine like this with ribs on the sides and front? Looks to be 9mm, holding 10-12 rounds of ammo.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    hoosierhoosier Member Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭✭

Glock. Made by USA magazines. Rush job to make some before the 1994 Ban went in to effect.Last made in 1994. Made for Different models and calibers.

Never known to work well. Have several sitting around here. Can't bring myself to sell them and stick some one with them.

Magazines, Gun Parts and More. US Army Veteran, VFW, NRA Patron
  • Options
    Texas1911DETexas1911DE Member Posts: 652 ✭✭✭✭

...It does look rough...

...Start it at a penny on the auction side...they will probably bring what they are worth...everyone can do their own research...nothing wrong with that, or just put a hammer to it and toss it...

• Options
    Nanuq907Nanuq907 Member Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭✭

No no no... this is 2021. You have to ask IT how IT identifies.

• Options
    CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭

That sure does look like it! It looked like a well made mag but if its USA, it is garbage as stated above. I think I will bury it in a field and give the metal detecting people something to find and get excited over! Thanks all for your feedback and responses!