In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

High Standard shotgun

BooBoo61BooBoo61 Member Posts: 1

I have an old high standard pump shotgun that just says riot on the barrel.

Someone did a bad job of cutting the stock down on it to try and make a pistol grip I guess.

Does anyone know where i can get a new stock for it? I've checked several places and can't find anything...


Sign In or Register to comment.