In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Wanted to buy high standard flite king removable barrel model

BgunpartsBgunparts Member Posts: 5

Hi I'm attempting to find parts for a high stadard model 12ga modle 200. They only made it a very short time the barrel comes off like mossberg 500. I have everything except a barrel the barrel nut and the part that fits in the magazine tube. Any information you can help will be greatly appreciated.

My email is posnfg1956@gmail.com I'm not sure I can post my email moderator please delete it if not.

Comments

• Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭✭

gun parts corp it is out of production since the 70s

• Options
    dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭✭

I checked Gun Broker first. Your parts are on Ebay.

• Options
    John J StimsonJohn J Stimson Member Posts: 111 ✭✭✭

Its not a model 200. The High Standard Model 200 was a cheap version of the Flite King Pump - less polish and cheaper wood. You probably got the High Standard Model 200 idea from Gun Parts. They have a lot of bad data about High Standard and its crossover models . The High Standard Model 200 was gone before the interchangeable barrel Flite King Pump was introduced. Note there are two generations of the High Standard Model 200 trigger guard assembly.

• Options
    victorj19victorj19 Member Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭

Try placing a post on the Wanted Forum

• Options

I've searched the complete Internet for parts. So far I've found the barrel and the barrel nut. It's like it was never made. I have one complete 30" trap already but I'm trying to find parts and hopefully a skeet barrel. It's like they scrubbed the Internet of all of them.

he the flite king is a model 200 you're. Not get past that fact even it's flite king or jc penny brand try looking up flite king see what model it is.

And trigger guard. There's five different types made. Only the steel guards won't inter change.

But I'm so glad their's more high stadard fans. Thanks I'm hoping I get lucky

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭

there is a wanted to buy section on the forums you may want to post it there maybe one of the mods will move it for you

good luck in your quest

• Options

I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure that's the section I posted. If I'm wrong I'm sorry but I don't see a different wanted.

• Options