In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭

DEMOCRAT Kate Brown again. Why am I not surprised.

Typical of so many DEMOCRATs like her: Its all about being fair. Rewarding laziness and incompetence while at the same time punishing hard work and success.

No wonder the Chinese have surpassed us in technology.

• Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,430 ✭✭✭✭

Soreshoulder, in a few years those kids wouldn't even get a job flipping burgers.

😣

It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    pulsarncpulsarnc Member Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭

Both of my kids have been out of the public school system a long time . They are 30 and 35 . My 16 year old grand-daughter will be a junior this year . I have despaired many times at the quality of the education she has received. She is ignorant of the basics of American history ,civics and social studies and geography . Very good at math ,and of course computers and social media .From my observations this seems to be par for the course.

cry Havoc and let slip  the dogs of war..... 
  • Options
    Texas1911DETexas1911DE Member Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭

" in a few years those kids wouldn't even get a job flipping burgers."

...They don't need a job, they can all receive Welfare that everyone who work/worked or pays taxes, PAYS for.

Abbott, our Texas Governor, ended the extra $300 added to unemployment checks by the Feds several months ago...people were making MORE money for NOT working, than if they worked, and a lot of them just drew the money instead of working, PATHETIC..after ending the "extra" money, these smucks went back to work...

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭

The less knowledgeable(educated) the voters are, the easier it is to mislead them into voting for whoever holds the shiniest apple.