In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I barely have the heart to share this

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,309 ******

It's so utterly heartbreaking what is going on in Afghanistan now. The people there are in such dire straits.

Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭

biden said AMERICA IS BACK now all we do is turn our backs

• Options
    Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Orange Man Bad... Remember..??

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,576 ✭✭✭✭

my wife has a issue with even the southerner border all the kids and baby's being sent over by there moms cant see how they can do it

I tell her the parents know in the heart no matter what there kids will have a better life even if they never see them again hard choice no doubt and heart breaking but to truly love someone enough to try and make sure the kid has 99.9% chance at a better life and at least staying alive

• Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

Had a friend that went to Togo on missionary trips. He helped build roads and drill wells. Those folks drank the same water the cattle shat in.

He would take snacks with him, pork and beans for instance. After he ate and shared what he had with them he gave the empty can to the youngsters, they placed the can on their head and carried there for days. Simple things made their day.

When he would leave the fathers of the families would line their children up by age and start with the oldest begging him to take them to America. The father knew anything would be better for his children than saying where they were at.

This is a true story, the villagers would catch a "viper", this one was not poison, by sticking a babies leg down the snake hole, snake would grab the foot and out came the the snake.

Folks we live in the promised land but some of the population wants to change that.

Think planet of the apes.