In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Still OK to list? Tulammo & 30rd mag

hunterwshunterws Member Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi,

Realizing things are starting to come down the pike, I figure it's time to liquidate what I've been putting off before I no longer can. I'm asking if this is still ok to list .... as I know we cannot import Tulammo, but should still be able to trade it locally I figure.

Guy bought my sks, and couldn't receive magazines or ammo by mail (East Coast), so figure now is the time to list it while the getting is good. Any issues? Appreciate any input.

Comments

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

Shouldn't be any problems listing it but If it was me, I'd hang on to it for a while. The prices aren't going to go anywhere but up so if you don't need the money right now, wait a couple of months. That's just my opinion so take it for what it is worth. Bob

• Options
    hunterwshunterws Member Posts: 73 ✭✭

I'm a wonderful procrastinator, shouldn't be a problem heee

• Options
    Anthony Anthony Member Posts: 96 ✭✭

A ban on importation doesn't regulate the legality of a private citizen to sell his ammunition. In the eyes of state and federal laws, you're welcome to buy, sell, and trade any and all ammunition so long as it's in accordance with your own state laws. By that I mean some states have general laws regarding the sale of ammunition but in no way are they contingent with my aforementioned. Let me know if you have any more questions.