In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Shamelessly plugging several firearms I am trying to sell

Entw1neEntw1ne Member Posts: 10
edited September 2021 in General Discussion

Hi guys, so several months back I made a couple posts (Original & First Sell) on here after inheriting several firearms from my late grandfather and truly not having any experience with them or doing any hunting myself, I'm hoping to sell them to people who could make better use of them while obviously helping myself financially at the same time.

I wanted to first thank everyone who helped me out as I was able to sell the Ruger 77/22 LR and had a pleasant experience doing so. Now, after finally making the long trip to gather the remaining firearms I have begun to list them this week with a few more to go up today & tomorrow as well as adding additional details/pictures to current listings. Also decided in the end to sell the Ruger Mark II though I'm a bit confused in regards to the shipping/handling of handguns.

The ones I have currently listed:

Leupold M8-2.5X Compact Scope (909051384) Sold

Marlin 990 (909132862) Sold

Ruger Mark II (909132727)

Guns I will be listing include:

D/B Stevens 555E 16ga (May need info on exact details if anyone is familiar with this kind)

Mossberg 500C 20ga (Same as above)

Winchester 1300 National Wild Turkey Federation Engraved 12ga

Winchester 190

Taiyo-Juki Arco 20ga (God help me with this one, I don't even know where he got it from originally)

After that, I made a new post in my original help thread but I figure I'll ask it here as well. Is there any drawback to adding a return option? I've noticed a lot of sellers listing with "AS IS" and while that'd be nice, I honestly have not tried firing any of these firearms myself and do not want to unknowingly sell something that isn't functional so ideally I'd prefer allowing a 3 day inspection/return policy and be as transparent as possible.

I know buying from someone who is new and doesn't have much of a rating can feel iffy so I completely understand any hesitation from anyone so as I put in every listing - If anyone has any questions or requests for additional pictures (which I plan on adding anyway) PLEASE do not hesitate to ask me and I will get back with you asap.

Thanks again everyone, I'll be checking in on this as I list additional items. Take care!

Comments