In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Kal and there POS

Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,579 ✭✭✭✭

I hope all the sorry liberals and left leaning gutter rats enjoy being treated like crap ( obvious they must ) may there taxes and living conditions be pushed aside for all in the name of the illegals and homeless . needing the money and attention first just amazing how the brain dead voting to keep the POS in office .

JMHO I hope gas prices and inflation , cost of food ,and living conditions hit 2000x times current cost for all of them and crime hits all time highs and the LEO walk away leave it for the criminals to split up the spoils

don't leave out running out of water rapid wild fires maybe karma is sending them a message

sad part as goes California so the other states follow always seem to be the norm I hope not for all our sake

for all you good people in Cal I know there is a lot of you . stuck with the dems I can only say run as soon as you can

Comments