In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Cant Bid

snowman79snowman79 Member Posts: 2

In early Sept. I lost the ability to bid and the sight says this.

This account is not allowed to place bids or purchase items. This is a security measure taken due to account inactivity or issues with previous transactions.

Click here to contact Customer Support and request your Buying Privileges be restored.

So I contacted support and emailed copies of the documents they requested to prove who I am. And I still can't bid. I have sent multiple email and there email responses are either blank or just juberish like this. I don't even know what this is.

#yiv0072756628 table td {border-collapse:collapse;}#yiv0072756628 body .filtered99999 .yiv0072756628directional_text_wrapper {direction:rtl;unicode-bidi:embed;}

I'm at wits end with this mess. I never did anything wrong, no bad reviews or inactivity. I use the sight all the time. This is the number they assigned is 1365398,, everything I try doesn't work. I keep sending emails that I still can't bid and nothing happens.

Do you know what I can do to get my account activated again????

Comments

This discussion has been closed.