In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

well at least my dogs can eat this winter .

Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,591 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2021 in General Discussion

menards has the small cans of dog food I think "mighty dog ? " brand with there on going 11% and rebaits its free , no limits of course its in the form of a menards only card with little effort but we buy a lot of stuff and lumber from them any way , they had a page of "free items " same way rebaits and get a instore credit wife picked up some cleaning goods and " light duty " house work gloves . among other items

we feed out dogs I would guess 85 to 90% all chicken we cook up for them mix in rice and some times peas and some dog food to break up the same old stuff , we also do chicken jerky we made for them ) at least they will be set for a long time we bought 300 or so cans to add in with the chicken . we will give my youngest son some of it for his dog also

I thought about when I got home I will go back and buy some for the local animal shelters as they can always use the help

side note now if they would do the cat food that way I would be one happy fellow we have about a dozen + or so cats and a guess 10 skunks a stray opossum or two and a racoon on occasion helping the cats eat we go thru a a lot of cat food the " black and white cats with fuel injection " will be trapped here soon so the feed bill will be dropping

Comments