In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Walking around with bird dookie on my head.....totally clueless

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,674 ✭✭✭✭

We went to dinner the other night....me, my aunt, my cousin.....a "girls night" out of sorts. We met at a busy part of town and had to wait an HOUR for a table at a Tex-Mex place. It was a nice night and there was a bench under a tree in a pretty spot overlooking the highway, so the wait didn't seem all that bad. We get ready to go in to our table and my cousin says...

What is that on your head? Then she flicks it and a little pill sized round-ish thing lands on my shirt. It looked like a little grey capsule.......we didn't think at all about what it might be since it seemed solid and the shape gave no clue. My first thought was a twig from the tree. Other things that drop from trees was what it actually was!

I went to knock it off my shirt and swiped bird doo down my shirt......the entire CROWD (in unison) went EEEWWWWWWWWW!!!! I've never had the feeling that a crowd of strangers were sympathetic to my circumstance than that moment.

I had hand wipes in my purse that were left over from a crab leg lunch thing I went to a couple months ago and it cleaned up pretty well using those. I feel like I'm walking entertainment for anyone that pays attention to whats going on most days.

LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments