In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Walmart Holds Critical Race Theory Training Since 2018

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2021 in Politics

It another sign that The Ultra Rich is The oligarchical enterprise for The NWO and The United Nations 2030 Agenda.

serf

https://christopherrufo.com/walmart-vs-whiteness/

Walmart Inc. has launched a critical race theory training program that denounces the United States as a “white supremacy system” and teaches white, hourly wage employees that they are guilty of “white supremacy thinking” and “internalized racial superiority.”

According to a cache of internal documents I have obtained from a whistleblower, Walmart launched the program in 2018 inpartnership with the Racial Equity Institute, a Greensboro, North Carolina, consulting firm that has worked extensively with universities, government agencies, and private corporations. The program is based on the core principles of critical race theory, including “intersectionality,” “internalized racial oppression,” “internalized racial inferiority,” and “white anti-racist development.” Since the program’s launch, Walmart has trained more than 1,000 employees and made the program mandatory for executives and recommended for hourly wage workers in Walmart stores. When reached for comment, Walmart confirmed that the company has “engaged REI for a number of training sessions since 2018” and has “found these sessions to be thought provoking and constructive.”

The formula is clear: American executives, among the most successful people on the planet, can collect accolades and social status by promoting fashionable left-wing ideologies. Meantime, their hourly workers, making between $25,000 and $30,000 yearly, are asked to undergo dishonest and humiliating rituals to confront their “white privilege” and “white supremacy thinking.” McMillon gets the social justice credit; his workers pay the price.

Comments

• chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭

I am guessing here, but it would not surprise me to learn that they are getting a government stipend for every employee they run through the indoctrination / re-education 'training'. This sort of thing costs big $$ and Walmart is not doing it because they think their employees are 'too white' or they have extra money to throw around on their employees reprogramming.

• mstrblastermstrblaster Member Posts: 242 ✭✭✭

I agree. And why else would they be the only ones able to stay open during the fake dempanic?? Some one is getting paid big time!!

To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go out into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness, how cheap, how cowardly, how pathetic. Ted Nugent.
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,641 ******

Again, follow the money.

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021

You can bet the world's Ultra rich are pulling the strings and there are two obstacles, one the Second Amendment and we the people that will stand and fight for it. Being white is not one of them, but they will use every tool in the tool box to enslave us.

serf