In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

How do you contact GB

Mik1Mik1 Member Posts: 2

I have been a member for about twenty years but I have been unable to list an item for sale for several months. I am still able to purchase. Started about the same time GB came out with their new look. I have sent numerous emails over the past few months but no one will reply. Of course there is no phone number, there is however lots of canned answers to questions I don't have. Has anyone else had a problem getting a response back or is it just me?

Comments

• WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,814 ✭✭✭✭

Honestly I would:

Create a new account

B:

Buy stock in POWW (our new corporate overlords and call into the Q4 shareholders meeting. It doesn’t matter if you own 1 share or 100,000 you will get to explain to the executive leaders why GB will not perform to their expectations.

Wallstreet is forecasting they DOUBLE their current value in the next 12 months. We need to explain why that won’t happen.

• montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,893 ******

The forums and the auction side are separate from each other. No one on the forums has any authority on the auction side.

There have been several changes made on the auction side and I would guess there will be more with the change of ownership and increased number of buyers/sellers and issues that come with it.

Auction support like every where is short staffed and overwhelmed.

Some problems can be resolved by the user by verifying info in your 'My GunBroker' is current and accurate. If you have double checked your account and still have issues open a support issue. Once you have contacted support, give it time. Do Not keep re-submitting your issue. Each time you re-submitt it will bump you to the back of the line as a new issue.

If you are a 'Gold Member', they offer an live on line chat time.

Live Chat Support – GunBroker

• JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,385 ✭✭✭✭

Everybody has the same problem

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

From my understand, if you ask 'Who the Hell is Captain Fun' you used to get a response.

Hope this helps.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Mik1Mik1 Member Posts: 2
  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******

Nothing more to say here.

This discussion has been closed.