In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My email from the Salvation Army

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

They replied to my email and I feel pretty good about their response. You folks will have to make your own decision as whether to fund their work or not but I will begin to contribute again.

"Thank you for reaching out to The Salvation Army with your concern and question. It’s very important that our supporters know that we are committed to loving and serving all of God’s children.

Some individuals and groups have recently attempted to mislabel our organization to serve their own agenda(s). They have made claims that we believe our donors should apologize for their skin color, that The Salvation Army believes America is an inherently racist society, and that our organization has abandoned its beliefs for one ideology or another. These are absolutely untrue and they distort the very goal of our work. We encourage you to learn more about our beliefs, and to read our full response to these claims."

Comments