In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

She sent a picture! Karen's haul to the antique store

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,741 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2021 in General Discussion

My middle child dabbles with online sales (etsy) and has a couple booths at antique stores. He main love is quilts...but she helps Larry with his stuff, so she is becoming an expert on all kinds of odd things.

On our travels this past weekend she was offered a few boxes of diecast cars...several sizes and different types. She jumped at the offer and they are working up a deal, but it meant we had to squeeze them into my vehicle with the guns I picked up. It wasn't too packed, so we had room.

On the way home we stopped at a thrift store that she likes to check out where she purchased a wicker shelf unit for $10. I told her we could strap it to the roof, but she told them she would just come back the next day.

So, today she decided she was going to take the boxes of cars with her and pick up that shelf.....in HER car. Her car is a two door Kia. The boxes alone filled her car up. HOW she got the shelf tied to the roof of her car I'd LOVE to see. She is hilarious.

She is looking forward to talking to someone she knows that has sold similar types of items and get his opinion on what she should offer. I'm sure the seller is going to be very reasonable.

LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments