In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Columbia University study says 400,000 dead from vaccine

sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭

cdc admits 20,000 but they believe it’s much higher!! https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/4968311/

Comments

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭

I dont believe anything relative to Covid, positive or negative. Amazes me how something as tiny as a virus can be politicized.

The little worm Fauchi, echoed by sycophants in the media, leads the pack of those passing lies and misinformation.

The Bull* and loss of individual rights over the Covid academic has done far greater damage than the virus itself.

Would be nice if Covid topics be banned from this forum.

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭

I read the study and it seems that their conclusions/estimates of vaccine deaths are a WAG. Looks like it is based on a preconceived notion and cherry picking information to back up that notion. Kind of the same way they do the man made global warming studies. It will be interesting to see what the 2021 death rate totals are and see if the extra 400,000 is actually there. The one study said that the rate was 44 times what had been reported and that would be more than double the Columbia estimate, or almost 900,000. That would have been more than the Covid attributed death total both pre and post vaccine. So for now I don't give these studies much credibility. Bob

• Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭

Are these deaths from the vaccine reported as "deaths due to complications from Covid"?

It seems to me that a death from a Covid vaccine would most certainly be "due to complications".

• Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭✭

I have not had the vaccine. My wife had the two Pfizer shots and now with new strain she needs two more booster shots? Wife just got out of Hospital after 16 days. Hospital would not let me visit her. Seems like this Virus gets smarter and smarter with the more you throw at it, Will this crap ever end?---------------------------------------------Ray

• Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭

Everyone, especially the media and government, need to shut up about COVID so we all can just go back to our lives as normal. That is exactly what we have done every time any other virus has come along that they tried to tell us was going to wipe us out.

While we are at it, let's compare what ever number of COVID deaths you choose, to the deaths from other things such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, etc. Each is in the 100s of 1000s every year and nothing gets shut down because of them, we don't have to avoid people because of them, and we don't have to wear masks.

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Covid...Cleary obvious viscous incompetent democrats

• Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭

Frankly, I'm sick of hearing about it. It's constantly being blathered on over and over 24-7. IT'S A VIRUS....GOT IT!!!! Viruses have afflicted the world from the beginning of time and will do so until the end of time. Get used to it cause it ain't going anywhere. And the so called vaccines really appear to be nothing more than periodic treatments. My lawyer just heard a public service message stating that if you had the Moderna vaccine in the last 4 months you need to get a booster and the same thing if you had the J&J shots in the last 2 months. REALLY!!??!!, after 2-4 months!!??!!

To be "vaccinated" usually meant to be "immunized" and I'm not really seeing that here. These shots may lessen the chance of dying but the "vaccinated" can still contract the virus and transmit it to others which I find troublesome since the "vaccines" seem to suppress symptoms to the point where one may not know they are spreading the joy around.

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

What happened to Big Ears? Did he get it

• Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭

OMG! One person in the US has died of Omicron. Let's all panic . . . again. Meanwhile, how many have died of cancer, heart disease, etc?

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭

Or fentanyl overdose? Fentanyl is now the leading cause of death for people 18 to 45.

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,358 ***** Forums Admin

Yes, or of stress, or suicide, or because of domestic violence caused by this damnpanic?

• Options
    BrokerChiefBrokerChief Member Posts: 3

HOUSTON (AP) - An unvaccinated man with health issues has become the first person in the United States whose death has been linked to COVID-19 caused by the omicron variant of the coronavirus.

Sorry folks, 400,000 people have not died as a result of a Covid 19 vaccination. There is no such study from Columbia University.

Be careful, if you believe that nonsense, you will end up like that dead Republican in Houston, Texas and those nasty liberal Democrats will turn Texas BLUE.

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,358 ***** Forums Admin

Well now, some noob waltzing in here and schooling us. Ain't that just swell?

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021

All that has been confirmed by Texas health officials is that the man died and that he tested positive for the magical and mythical Omicron prior to death. They have stated that at this point they cannot state that he died of Sars-Covid Book 2, Chapter Omicron. Your misleading statement of 'linked to Covid-19' holds no truth at this point.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/media-report-first-man-to-die-of-the-omicron-variant-but-public-health-officials-cant-confirm-he-died-from-covid

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021

As *- up and dishonest as the media is these days you can expect them to report the man told them he died of the Omicron variant.

• Options

Your lead headline states that a report from Columbia University says 400,000 people have died from the vaccine.

I contacted Columbia University in New York City. They say that there is no such a report.

Show me the report.

• Options

Brokerchief if you had bothered to follow the link and read the article you would have found the link “” in blue”” that lead you not only to the people that conducted it but the complete pdf of the report ,, now your welcome to disagree with it but it does exist

• Options

Sharpshooter039 et al

I did precisely what you wrote and I contacted Columbia University publications. The link you refer to goes to WND, a right wing internet publication that for years published that former President Obama was not born in Hawaii.

I also contacted Columbia University. They have no report that 400,000 people died from the vaccines.

Both President Biden and former President Trump have gotten 2 shots and 1 booster. Mr. Trump was booed when he disclosed it.

If you believe that the vaccine causes Covid 19 and that 400,000 people have died from it, then don't get the vaccine, don't get the booster, don't wear a mask and I sincerely hope you don't get sick.

• Options
    edited December 2021

Nurse testified more children dying from vaccine than the virus https://www.bitchute.com/video/mGqjRvYsBhyl/