In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sauer 100 feeding issues.

Arthur KArthur K Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

Purchased a new Sauer 100 on Gunbroker from Reed Sports in Minnesota. Cleaned barrel and chamber before doing anything. Rounds wont feed properly. It takes excessive forward force to get the bolt to drop into battery. Every bullet that comes out after it is chambered has gouges out of it. I tried to contact Blaser Group for warranty repair. To date I have sent 5 emails and left two phone messages with no response. Have never had such poor service regarding a rifle in my life. I also read online that this is a common problem with the Sauer Classic 100XT. So much for german engineering. Apparently they do not inspect every rifle that comes off the assembly line. I asked Reed Sports to help me contact Blaser as they are a dealer but as of today nothing. I did purchase with a card but what a hassle this is going to be. Ive spent hundreds of dollars on brass, powder, rings, ammo not to mention the time I spent cleaning and mounting a scope. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. Buyer beware.

Comments