In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

US Army Developing World's First "Universal" COVID Vaccine?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2021 in Politics

The Chinese must have shared their data with Our experts here. Only the shadow knows for sure. 😎

serf

https://www.army.mil/article/252890/series_of_preclinical_studies_supports_the_armys_pan_coronavirus_vaccine_development_strategy

SILVER SPRING, Md. – A series of recently published preclinical study results show that the Spike Ferritin Nanoparticle (SpFN) COVID-19 vaccine developed by researchers at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR) not only elicits a potent immune response but may also provide broad protection against SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern as well as other coronaviruses.

Scientists in WRAIR’s Emerging Infectious Diseases Branch (EIDB) developed the SpFN nanoparticle vaccine, based on a ferritin platform, as part of a forward-thinking “pan-SARS” strategy that aims to address the current pandemic and acts as a first line of defense against variants of concern and similar viruses that could emerge in the future.

https://www.scribd.com/document/543871899/2021-11-29-470356v1-full#from_embed

Title: A human monoclonal antibody potently pan-neutralizes SARS-CoV-2

VOCs by targeting RBD invariant site

Comments

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭

Right, and the Glomar Explorer was mining manganese nodules from the ocean floor.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options

Well there is a lot less Social Security with Medicare & Medicaid costs for the government to fund now and just how much co2 has been eliminated because of 5,369,161 deaths and counting world-wide?

serf

• Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭

Well, if most of those dead folks were cremated, I'd guess that a very large amount of CO2 was created due to (1) fossil fuels burned to create the high temperatures needed, and (2) CO2 generated as those carbon-based life forms were burned.

• Options

In China and India you are probably right, in the USA not so much,if you don't have to feed them, support them and lower the strain on the environment then it's working for them.

But the whole point here is how this virus magically appeared and now magically eradicated for Military Arm Forces to protect the rule of the law. At least until A.I. with robots are manufactured to fill the gaps for The NWO operations. Believe it or not.

serf

• Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭

Omicron seems to be doing it for us. In spite of all the media and government induced panic, the Big O doesn't seem to be very deadly at all. If you have to be tested to find out if you are sick, guess what, you are not sick. Now it looks like anyone who has had omicron is immune to delta and other variants. I'm waiting for the media's negative spin on that.

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭

" If you have to be tested to find out if you are sick, guess what, you are not sick."

Most certainly. I'm just recovering from 'something' (can't use the C-word) and there was no doubt I was SICK.