In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Photo of a couple spreading ashes of their dog in a pond.

austin20austin20 Member Posts: 35,029 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2021 in General Discussion

Check out the reflection in the pond.

Comments

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,700 ******

Cool. My instructions are for my dog's ashes to be mixed in with mine and spread on the War Spur trail.

• Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭

thanx....friend had his beloved dog cremated and when he died both ashes were buried together.... i plan on being buried here at home where several of my buddies are......

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭✭

I my opinion you couldn't ask for better company than that. I guess I've mentioned I like most dogs, and yes even cats, better than a lot (most) of the people I know. Bob

• Options

a rescue dog place in Great Bend, Kansas finds mistreated and nurses them back and then finds them GOOD homes.....latest was a little dog some RAT BAS---- had tried to kill with a shotgun...had to remove one eye because it was totaled , blinded in the other...and an x-ray showed shot all thru his body.....getting him back into good shape to find a GOOD home....GOD BLESS her....... we have 2 rescue dogs and 4 rescue cats

• Options

Chasing Tails Rescue Gt Bend Kansas 620-797-0430 ...also Facebook

• Options

Cant forget you cat lovers

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,604 ✭✭✭✭

nice sure brings "a picture is worth a thousand words" to mind

my wife has informed me

our ashes will be spread among the "pet cemetery " we have established over the the last 30 + years of living here

her reasoning no one goes to the cemetery's to visit or leave flowers like in days gone by . we were just at her parents and my parents graves a couple days ago there both very old cemeteries and well kept but countless graves of long gone (forgotten people) that look like decades since any one visited

I told her my thoughts ( JMHO ) grave markers besides giving any one a place to stop and remember for a generation maybe two . are just place markers as proof "I was once alive and some body and had a life " so if no one even visits some token of my life is still here as remembrance as your ashes no one after a generatin will ever know or care

• Options