In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sleepy Joe's Vax Mandate Headed To the Supremes?

Comments

• Options
    Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,359 ******

Meanwhile, more and more people are being forced out of their jobs... My wifes corporation has said get it or get weekly testing and wear mask, shield gloves... she has worked their ( a major pharmacy/store ) that is making millions of dollars off this crap since the beginning and has worn the mask (because they make her, not because she believes it does anything). She has until March to decide... oh and their yearly bonuses come out in April surprise... I hope the supremes can do the right thing, but don't hold much to the idea they will.

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not vaccinated nor do I intend to be. My employer has decided they won't dip into the crapstorm that would result from trying to fire me but they WILL restrict my income potential severely. I'm going to ride this thing out for a bit longer just to see what shakes out.

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭

Just got an update from Sam Graves 6th Dist Rep from MO. He's going to carry the torch of the 'anti-vaccers' all the way.

• Options
    SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭

You are exactly correct. However our courts have now become more political than ever before.

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

Don't worry, Biden is soft-pedaling the issue now because most of the infirm people are either protected now with a vaccine or unfortunately dead.

The cause and effect has already done it's job to instill the Great Reset polices for crypto cashless society to be put into place however after the debt crisis hits with hyperinflation.

serf

https://mineralprices.com/central-banks-accelerate-shift-from-dollar-to-gold-worldwide/

TOKYO -- Central banks around the world are increasing the gold they hold in foreign exchange reserves, bringing the total to a 31-year high in 2021.

• Options
    muggstermuggster Member Posts: 420 ✭✭

“That the supreme court is involved scares me. “

Yes. Hopefully it will go our way but I’m losing faith in that bunch.