In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Jane Fonda

SoreShoulderSoreShoulder Member Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭
edited December 2021 in Politics

While I think communism is a good way to ruin a nation's economy, many of its supporters may have felt they had no choice because they were being economically pinioned into prostitution and other forms of exploitation. Cuba was probably a tourist paradise before the revolution.

I believe the angle goes like this. The authorities simply let a good looking person know they cost too much to protect. If they try to study a lucrative, worthy field like medicine, which would justify their existence, they might find cooperation sometimes lacking.

While I feel it was wrong of Jane Fonda to pose with a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun and crew, the planes they shot at may have been crewed by men who would turn her into one of their dancing girls.

Maybe the communist flag is red to symbolize the people are fighting being in the red light industry. Although it's more effective all around to have a free society and economy but to not allow or cooperate with exploitation.

As I have pointed out before, Darcy Wretzky is practically identical to Elon Musk. She could be a close relative. Maybe she could have started billion-dollar companies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbCBWs8j4Wk

I think Judy Garland's granddaughter is a surgeon but I am not sure.

Before the commies started looking for Utopia through politics, maybe their Sunday schooling deliberately left them a little shortchanged. So some of them may not have known how to pray and have faith enough to give them courage to resist the mob.

Comments